Replacing memory of the seven keys speaking
• Monitoring and deepening the knowledge gained during the first stage after maturation and implementation in a professional situation .
Contradictory Public Debate
• How to deal with an opponent in a public debate or in a confrontational meeting?
• What strategies are needed in conflict situations : face- to-face meeting or rough ?
Be faced with an opponent who always takes the opposite party, created in the debaters in the spontaneity of their reactions, strong impulses, it is necessary to control the dialectic , a particularly intense listening to each other and a good strategy :
• The rule of three “V” : Vision, Aim , Vista .
The goal is not to convince his opponent, but to adhere to his own case , the greatest number of viewers or listeners.
Conference with visuals and questions from the audience
1 . How to prepare an intervention ?
The most important is to succeed in its entry and its conclusion :
• Do not waste this ” interest credit “, this attention has all involved before issuing his first words
• Avoid conclusions drawer and platitudes last minute because it is the last idea mentioned that remain in the memory of the audience. This message must be particularly clear and concise.
For more emotional use of notes is highly recommended
2 . Avoid “talking on the screen”
PowerPoint projection should not only serve as a reminder to the speaker , it is primarily there to enlighten the understanding of the audience.
Often we have seen speakers completely lose interest assistance and turn your back to ” flee into the screen .” Efforts should be made to maintain visual contact with those who listen.
3 . How skillfully respond to questions from the floor , keeping the leadership?
• This is to keep the information vector ,
• not harm anyone ,
• to welcome all questions positively ,
• do not forget that the response must involve the entire audience to be able restermaître situation.
Avoid mini- debates that annoy everyone and be able to get attention when the room starts to be dissipated
Preparation and organization of a meeting
• Know how to prepare a room for a conference or meeting
• Basic rules to follow for effective meetings
• Elements of information on the conduct of meetings
Summary of the course, comments and evaluation
(in the presence of the head of training)